He made a moment...

He made a moment...

Thursday, February 4, 2010

What I love...



Since it's February the month of love..I decided that I would post 10 somethings I love everyday until Valentines...This will give you a change to learn a little more about me...


Today I choose...Eyes..


Eyes are a wonderful part of ourselves..It allows other to see a part of who we are they come in brown, blue and green. Eyes are beautiful, I would have to say that eyes are my favorite part of the body they tell so much about a person, how they feel even what they are thinking. Not only that but how wonderful it is to be able to see what our savior created for us. The trees, flowers, mountains, rivers, clouds, rain, snow etc... I love eyes.









2 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea -- I believe I see your grandpa Anderson's eyes also Ataxia,and Rylan's., nice lay-out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd got qwade's eye at the bottom right --

    ReplyDelete