He made a moment...

He made a moment...

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

In School...

Yesterday one of Qwades assignments was to write a story..And this is what he wrote I thought it was so cute so I'm sharing it with you (with his permission of course) For those of you who don't know I homeschool me kids and when I first introduced writing to Qwade he hated it and I didn't like to read it either (lol). But now his spelling has gotten so much better and I'm so proud of how far he has come...For those of you who can't read what he wrote here is its.
"I am Qwade and my girl friend is Zoee. my girlfriend is so nice to me. Zoee has brown hair and brown eyes. Shee lafst at me becas I'me sille. Thats why shee loves me."








I just relized that I can record on my camra so I recorded Qwade telling his story....






No comments:

Post a Comment