He made a moment...

He made a moment...

Friday, February 19, 2010

So Excited...

Guess What? Chad's coming home and he's got a whole week off..And next Wednesday is our anniversary how sweet is that!!! But to make things even more exciting Chad's got a whole two day get away planed for our anniversary. I'm SOOOOO Excited I can hardly stand it.. This will be the first time since our honeymoon that we have been able to afford doing something just the two of us on our anniversary..I don't know what to think I'm getting spoiled two weeks in a row..My husband ROCKS!!!! Hopefully I can sleep I've got butterflies in my tummy for how excited I am...And to top it off I have officially lost 82 lbs in ONE year and one month went from a size 26 to a size 16 So AWESOME!!! I want to get down to a size 10-12 so I'm thinking by the end of the summer I'll be there...I have two things that I contribute to my weight loss First- The Mucus-less Diet (it's a whole new way of eating that is wonderful and always leaves me satisfied Dr. Christopher created it) And # Two P90X baby..I hate it but I LOVE it..When I get down to where I ultimately want to be I'll do a before and after picture for all to see...Can't wait.. I'll let every one know what my surprise is next week sometime...Life is good, God is great and people are crazy...

2 comments:

  1. That's great. Have fun. Good luck with the weight loss. That's a huge accomplishment. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! Have fun, Carl and I have never been able to get away, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete