He made a moment...

He made a moment...

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Music...

I love music in most forms. I love to sing and listen to music. My favorite type of music is inspirational whether it comes in country, rock, Church etc. Music is how I get lost in my own dreams and desires even if it's just for a moment. Music has a way of touching my soul and allowing me to feel the spirit. When I emerge myself in music I feel free and alive..(of course there are other things that allow me the same feeling as well) Here are a few of my favorite songs..Because I have been given much, Jesus take the wheel, My valentine, Right here waiting, you lift me up, and A child's prayer.. These are only a few. Music I love you... ( this song I sing to the kids every night before bed it's one of their favorites)...

1 comment:

  1. I too love music and infact I will have a post up on some of my favorite songs tomorrow, guess we were thinking the same thing.

    ReplyDelete