He made a moment...

He made a moment...

Friday, February 5, 2010

Mom's and Dad's...

Parents, we all have them some are there for us some are not, but I'm among the lucky few who have parents that have always been there for me even when we didn't see eye to eye. I've been blessed to have parents who have taught me right from wrong who taught me the gospel and not only that but who have been examples to me by living it as well. My mom and I have often butted heads but after all said and done I can honestly say that I love my dear mother she has been a wonderful example to me of how to be a wonderful wife and a woman.. My loving father has taught me to be brave and courageous in all that I do. He showed me though his own example how to reach inside the very depth of ourselves; even when we think there is nothing left there; to carry on and endure to the end.. Of all the things my parents have taught me throughout my childhood I partly contribute to the reason I am who I am today. I couldn't have done it without their loving support and prayers. I love my parents...Thank you forever and always.

2 comments:

  1. O my /- what can I say -- sweet daughter -- my only daughter I gave birth to -- is that you have touched my heart! Thank you and Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisha this is dad what a wonderful thing to say to your mother and me I hope you know that we love you and your familey very much you are a wonderful daughter mother and wife and our heavenly father loves you very much too thanks for your sweet spirit I love you

    ReplyDelete