He made a moment...

He made a moment...

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Daughters...

I never had a sister growing up so to watch these two is so fun..They dance together play dolls together etc. However there are days that I wonder if either of them will survive the other by the end of the day. Somehow they do and you know what after family prayer they always give hugs and kisses to each other, it makes me chuckle that they could be enemies all day then at night they go to bed happy with each other. I love my daughters they are such wonderful little girls with beautiful spirits. Atazia is my fashion designer/princess/rock star/hippy/wild child/tomboy and I love every aspect of her. She brings a lot and I mean a lot of laughter into this house with the things she does and says..I love my tazi. Kristosha is the peaceful/calm/go with the flow/happy/snuggle/prissy little girl. And I love every aspect of her as well. She brings so much joy into my life she know just what to do to calm me down or make me laugh. Heavenly Father knew I needed her so that I could see learn to enjoy all my kids. I am so excited to see how these little girls of mine turn out, to see there different personalities. I say it all the time how can each one of my kids be SO completely different and yet they all come from the same parents, Amazing...I love my daughters...

2 comments:

  1. This is a sweet post -- I too love my daughter too -- 'you' are cherished and always will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. about the above comment --- was from me your Mom. I was doing what you had asked me to do for the last three post but had forgotten I was still login under your name. I forgot to sign out.

    ReplyDelete