He made a moment...

He made a moment...

Sunday, December 26, 2010

We were Blessed!!







We had an awesome Christmas and I hope you all did too.. Other than Atazia was sick with the flu. The kids all got what they wanted for from Santa..

Qwade - Nerf Gun and target
Atazia - Makeup
Kristosha - a baby doll that laughs and shakes..


They had a lot of fun opening presents and eating all their candy from their stockings.. It was a very good and fun day... However Chad and I got the best surprise of all... Drum roll Please!...... We got a house in ID on 12 acres for just a little more than what we're paying here it has 5 bedrooms and three full baths.. We are so excited we'll be moved in toward the end of next month!! Yay finally a new place that isn't covered in mold, mildew and oldness... The plugs work, the wind will stay outside for a change and it's bigger than 900 sqft...(oh and it's not over a 100yrs old) So excited I can't even wait in fact I haven't slept very well because I keep imagining where I'm going to put all our stuff and how I'm going to decorate etc... Also we have some more great news... Chad is officially a Herboligy student as of last Monday.. He is more excited about that then the house, probably because he won't be spending as much time at the house as we will... that and he's been waiting many years to be able to do this... We're all so excited in fact this morning Qwade woke up at 5am to start packing all his stuff he even went into the garage and got some boxes to pack all his stuff in! When he was done he came into my room and asked what he can pack next he wanted to do all the movies.. I chuckled to see him so excited that he was willing to work !! (shock..LOL) But to be honest I kind of feel the same way I think we're all very ready to move..We are so blessed, Life is great and things are finally moving forward for the better... (I'll take some pictures of the house when I get moved in and post them so you can all see what it looks like...) Have a great day and happy new year!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun moving in and decorating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all the good news. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete