He made a moment...

He made a moment...

Friday, December 3, 2010

Grandma Dot...

My wonderful Grandma Gough died this morning at 3am... Its bitter sweet, I am so glad to see her completely out of pain and back in the arms of my grandpa... however it's sad to see someone we love move on. My grandma Dot hasn't known who I am for many years however i still remember her and how sweet and wonderful she always was to me.. She seemed at times to be the only one who understood me as i was growing up.. Oh how i love her, I never went to visit her when she was put in an Alzheimer hospital because i couldn't bear the thought of her not knowing me I wanted to remember her like she was before. With her face all lit up because she was so happy to see me we would talk for hours about anything and everything.. I'll treasure those days forever. But for now I am happy for her she is whole and happy of this i have no doubt. Good-bye grandma until we meet again you are forever in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your grandmom, hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete