He made a moment...

He made a moment...

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm back....

It's beging to look a lot like Christmas.....
It's been a while I know... I meant to post a couple of months ago but life took hold and hasn't given me a break but I decided that today was the day to start again although I only have about 15 mins before I need to get back to school with the kids. So I'll make this quick...

Most years I dread this time of the year because we never have enough, of you know what, to buy the things we'd like. However this year has a different meaning for me.. My perception has changed, this year I realize how much I really do have, and that all I really want is my husband home and my family safe and sound. I look back on the years of my married life and I am so grateful for all the secret Santa's, gracious people, family and ward members who have come to our need whenever we wondered when our next meal would be or how we would buy diapers or buy clothes for our children.. Today I have a special prayer of gratitude in my heart for the thoughtfulness of others and the many, many blessings in our life... Although our life has taken a totally different turn than I ever imagined I realize that it has made me a more happier, loving, forgiving, faithful and compassionate person then I ever was before I married and because of this I wouldn't trade all the heartache and trails we've had for the world. We are truly blessed, I am truly blessed...
It is my hope that this year we all focus more on giving more kindness to those in our wards or neighborhood not so much material things but a genuine hello, or a hug or even just a phone call to let them know your thinking of them. Believe me I know how much that would mean to know you haven't been forgotten in all the hustle and bustle of the holidays.. Merry Christmas every one and be safe this season....

No comments:

Post a Comment