He made a moment...

He made a moment...

Friday, December 10, 2010

I put curlers in Atazia's hair last night.. thinking that since her hair doesn't hold curl from the curling iron that this would give her a wave... UH No it's more like kinky curly central..Not what I was expecting and then of course there was the frizz factor included..

SO here's my little girl who looks like she just put her finger in a socket, Qwade and kristosha laughing their heads off and it took everything I had not to laugh my head off. Poor kid considering I'm the one who made her that way..LOL
But after a couple of mins of putting some frizz stuff in her hair and putting a couple of berets....Her hair looks Much Much better... What a cutie pie.. Even if she does look a bit like Shirley Temple..






1 comment:

  1. Mikayla's hair is the same way. Sponge rollers looke like she got electricuted. Curling iron curls are gone in 5 minutes. Glad to see you posting again. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete