He made a moment...

He made a moment...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

They do listen!

This is for those of you who don't think that what you teach your children is getting through.... Yesterday Qwade woke up with a really bad bladder infection and a fever of 102.6 .I asked him how he thought he got it and this is what he said.. " Well this morning I prayed to Heavenly Father and he told me that I haven't been drinking enough water and he told me that I need to drink more water and that I needed to stay away from cheese and bread, so I told him that I would. So mom what can I do for the pain?" First off I was completely caught off guard when he told me this because he was so matter of fact. It was really neat to see my son taking the principles that we have taught him and applying them through prayer.. Anyway I ended up giving him two cranberry tablets every hour with a glass of water as well as raspberry tea three times yesterday and two capsules of kidney-bladder (by Dr. Christopher) three times a day. Well this morning he woke up without a fever and no pain. I love herbs and the knowledge that I keep gaining on how to use them. Learning how to apply herbs for our benefit sure has saved us a ton of money not to mention Dr visits... It is truely a blessing to be given ways to heal ourselves without the need of medications or other such things that could end up hurting us one way or the other. Life is good, God is Great and we are learning...

3 comments:

  1. Wow... that is awesome about Qwade. He seems so close to the spirit at his age... that is awesome. Keep doing what you are doing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope he is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O my -- he is growing up -- glad he is listening! By the way did he get his package in the mail -

    ReplyDelete