He made a moment...

He made a moment...

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Life is Wonderful!!!

Sorry it's been a while since my last post, but life has been CRAZY busy. I have been driving, it seems, everywhere in northern Utah building my business..It's been so much fun...I love meeting new people and reconnecting with people I haven't seen in years.. Like last weekend I got the opportunity to reconnect with my Uncle Marice and Aunt Tara.. It was so wonderful I really enjoined being with them. It's fun to see them as parents and they are wonderful ones at that too. Last weekend my Niece got baptized and it made the realization that Qwade will soon enjoy the same blessings of baptism as well. It made me sad (that he's growing up) and excited at the same time I can't wait for his special day... I am thoroughly enjoying my life right now Chad commented the other day when he saw me "babe you are doing what you are meant to do right now and you are doing an awesome job you are just glowing with joy..." That made me feel so good that he would say that to me especially when I feel exactly that way. I am truly blessed to have such a loving and supporting family... Even my kids are getting into the action and helping me build my business they are going up to people at stores and asking "do you have a cell phone?" if it is yes then they say " well my mom can help you get as good of a deal as you have now, not if not better, my mom's name is Elisha and she is way nice" Most people get a huge kick out of it and so do I we laugh and end up talking it's a wonderful ice breaker even if it is a little embarrassing but fun non the less... When I started this business I asked my kids if they would help me bring daddy home for Christmas for good they said they would but I wasn't thinking of them helping me in this way I was think more on the lines of being patient with me while I'm gone so much.. I guess they figured they could be apart of this as well, after all it is a family business... Life is good, God is Great and people are crazy....

1 comment: