He made a moment...

He made a moment...

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Potty training Time...


Well it's official Kristosha is being potty trained...Not because I want her to be (although I'm not against of course) but last week she started coming up to me and telling me that she had gone potty in her dipper even if it was just a tiny bit. As soon as I would take off her dipper she would get up and run to the bathroom and point to the toilet so I put her on it and then she'd go. I was so proud of her and since then she's been going regularly so instead of going through 20 dippers a day I went and bought training pants. Needless to say she loves them, i also got her tinker bell toilet seat (she was scared of the normal toilet seat since she's fallen in a couple of times.) so far she's only had 2-3 accidents each day... My baby is growing up....

No comments:

Post a Comment