He made a moment...

He made a moment...

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Exciting Changes....


Well I've done it! I have finally been able to say SO LONG 200's and HELLO to the 100's. It has taken a long time and a lot of tears and frustration but I've done it and I don't have any plans to ever visit..... If you don't know what I'm talking about I'll explain.. I am now 190lbs and a size 14 CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!! I haven't been this small since right before I got pregnant with Atazia 6 yrs ago. I went shopping with my mom last Friday and she can verify that I was giddy with excitement when I could finally fit into a size 14... In fact I was talking about it so much I had three ladies approach me and ask me my secret. And of course I told them all about Dr. Christopher and the Mucusless diet. The cool thing is now that I've got my mom on it she is testament that it works too. Considering she was close to death three weeks ago and now she has her color back and her eyes are bright and clear and she has more energy then I've seen her have in at least four years heck she was able to carry Kristosha (24lbs) around without any problems. (I'm so proud of her) Anyway I got a new Easter Dress (first dress I have bought in at least 8 yrs) and new dress pants and a blouse. I am so proud of myself that may sound vain but if you only knew what I have gone through in the last 9 yrs with the weight issue you would so understand.. Well my ultimate goal is to be a size 10 and around 145-150 by the end of the summer if not by the end of the year for sure. So come back often and see my progress. When I finally get to my goal weight I will go and get professional pictures done(i.e. My mom) and then I'll have a comparison.


P.S. I know these pictures of me are not the best but at least you'll get a better idea of how much I've changed in the last 15 months. (phone cameras not the best but will do for now) and also for those of you who have been wondering Chad has lost 65lbs in 15 months and has gone down from a size 46 to a size 40. I am beyond proud of him he has done all this despite kidney and health problems... Life is good, God is great and people are Crazy!!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful --- thrilled for you -- look at all you have learned and helping others too! Cheering you onward towards your goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am a friend of your mom's. You will have to share the secrets.
    you know you look a LOT like your mom.
    ~a

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful.... Glad to see that you are excited and proud {as you should be, way to be!}
    It will be fun to see you reach your finial goal....I think you should have a blog party when you do =)
    Happy Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congradulation!!!!!!!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete