He made a moment...

He made a moment...

Monday, March 8, 2010

Another week of sickness..


We are Starting week three of sinus infections for all of us except Chad (lucky).. Oh how I hate being sick even more I hate it when all three of the kids are sick because all day long all I hear is Wine, Wine, and more Wine I am wondering where all the cheese is to go along with the wine. (it might help...lol...) Anyway Chad came home for the weekend it was so nice to have him home but today he has to leave again...so sad. I hope the week goes fast so we can see him again soon. I hope that next week we will all be well and healthy again and we can start enjoying the warmer weather we are getting, soon we won't have to deal with this icky SNOW...Live is good, GOD is great and people are crazy...

2 comments:

  1. Hope everyone is well soon. We get to deal with the sinus infections in our house too. No matter what we do, we can't avoid them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete