He made a moment...

He made a moment...

Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's been a decade.....

Can you believe it?... It's been 10 years today since Chad and I were married for time and all eternity... WoW! So much has happened to us in these ten years and yet it seems like yesterday that we were married... Today my husband is at work I haven't had him home in four weeks I miss him terribly.... Hopefully in a week or two he'll have time off so we can celebrate our special day... (can't wait) In the mean time let me tell you briefly what has happened in 10yrs..
2001 Feb 24th- Married
Moved 3 times...
9/11
2002- Found out I'm Pregnant
Moved 2 more times
Hottest summer on record.
Had Qwade Aug 30th
Chad Starts OTR...(over the road driving)
2003- Moved to Magna
pay off 50,000 of debt
Enjoying life.
William gets married
2004- Move into new house..
Chad changes jobs..
Find out I'm pregnant again
2005- Atazia is born Feb 28th
We start a massage Therapy clinic in Tooele
We make good friends.
2006- We are prompted to move so we sell our house and close our business
We move again to Garden City then to Laketown
Chad opens another Massage Therapy Clinic
Jayson gets married.
Business Fails.
Chad Becomes Ill with Kidney Stones
2007- Chad has chronic Kidney stones and is in constant pain.
I start working out of my home.
Find out we're pregnant again
We have our first garden (it's HUGE)
2008- Continue as the year before
Kristosha is Born July 15.
I have surgery (remove my gallbladder one week after Kristy was born)
Qwade Starts school.
2009- Chad has 2 Kidney surgeries
He Recovers enough that he can go back to work.
Very Happy Year to have Chad back to his old self.
2010- Chad is Hired Jan 15th to start OTR again
I get to Quite.
Life is finally looking up
My Parents Move. (sad day)
2011 Jan-Feb 24th - We move into a new House
(we have moved 10 x's in 10yrs)
Life is wonderful...

As you can see from the time Line we have had quite the ten years.. Although it's been hard at times we have learned and grown a lot and have found joy in the little things... I'm looking forward to the next 10 years of learning and growing with my best friend. Couldn't have done it without him.... Love you Chad.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Next ten years filled with blessings.
    I too am sorry your Mother moved.

    ReplyDelete